- 'User-friendly' to 'respectful' design: fastcodesign.com/90139957/what-… Something we're looking at in @PETRASiot project: petrashub.org/portfolio-item… 4 days ago
- Data retention, often justified on grounds of better search quality, seems to have had no such effect for Bing/Yahoo theregister.co.uk/2017/09/19/dat… 4 days ago
- @j2bryson @TahaYasseri @turinginst Ah yes I remember reading the blog post. I agree with the gist of it, but don't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @j2bryson @TahaYasseri @turinginst Thanks, will do! 5 days ago
- @TahaYasseri @j2bryson @turinginst As for 'prejudice', I understand that to mean judging characteristics on the bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Researching Personal Data
August 19, 2011Posted by on
I’m going to try to put all my long-form thoughts up on this blog, including tidbits of background research and stuff I’m excited about. It’s also intended as a kind of ‘anchor page’ (thanks Dan Gillmor for that phrase), drawing together the scattered fragments of my online presence in one place.