- 'MobileCoin' addresses UX challenges of cryptocurrencies first, private keys stored in secure enclave on nodes. wired.com/story/mobileco… 7 hours ago
- From the latest #a29WP guidance on transparency under the #GDPR In so many contexts, data controllers collect data… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @guy_herbert @TimandraHarknes I think I understand, but could you point to any further reading? 1 day ago
- @Elibietti Yup! 1 day ago
- Blockchaining in the last millenium, before it was cool ... twitter.com/NickSzabo4/sta… 1 day ago
Researching Personal Data
August 19, 2011Posted by on
I’m going to try to put all my long-form thoughts up on this blog, including tidbits of background research and stuff I’m excited about. It’s also intended as a kind of ‘anchor page’ (thanks Dan Gillmor for that phrase), drawing together the scattered fragments of my online presence in one place.