- RT @mark_riedl: Your regular reminder that “IBM Watson” just means “we used some AI algorithms to do some things" 2 hours ago
- @lilianedwards 🤔 5 hours ago
- According a dear old friend, 'internet dildo' is an apt description of who I am and what I do. 9 hours ago
- RT @ashk4n: I can’t see any issues w/ gov stockpiling vulns. I mean, whats the worst that could happen? washingtonpost.com/world/europe/u… https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @melissaterras: Folks! @Jisc are considering providing a service to text and data mine journals. Pls tell them you'd use it! https://t.c… 1 day ago
Researching Personal Data
August 19, 2011Posted by on
I’m going to try to put all my long-form thoughts up on this blog, including tidbits of background research and stuff I’m excited about. It’s also intended as a kind of ‘anchor page’ (thanks Dan Gillmor for that phrase), drawing together the scattered fragments of my online presence in one place.