- RT @mark_riedl: Your regular reminder that “IBM Watson” just means “we used some AI algorithms to do some things" 2 hours ago
- @lilianedwards 🤔 5 hours ago
- According a dear old friend, 'internet dildo' is an apt description of who I am and what I do. 8 hours ago
- RT @ashk4n: I can’t see any issues w/ gov stockpiling vulns. I mean, whats the worst that could happen? washingtonpost.com/world/europe/u… https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @melissaterras: Folks! @Jisc are considering providing a service to text and data mine journals. Pls tell them you'd use it! https://t.c… 1 day ago
Researching Personal Data
I’m a researcher and consultant. Currently undertaking a PhD in Web Science at the University of Southampton. Prior to this I worked on a start-up and did an MSc in Philosophy of Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge.
Interested in Personal Data, Privacy, Open Data, Vendor-Relationship-Management, Governance, the Web.