- RT @cyberleagle: Thread twitter.com/The_IPO/status… 2 days ago
- @MarliesEck Interesting, I'd like to read it :) 3 days ago
- @MarliesEck The expansive scope is right there in Article 1.2: 'This Regulation protects fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons' 3 days ago
- @MarliesEck I don't necessarily disagree, but I also don't think this A29WP quote is incorrect; not sure what they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @mikarv TBF, DP has long been about protection of rights + freedoms, not protection of data itself. Expansion inevi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Researching Personal Data
I’m a researcher and consultant. Currently undertaking a PhD in Web Science at the University of Southampton. Prior to this I worked on a start-up and did an MSc in Philosophy of Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge.
Interested in Personal Data, Privacy, Open Data, Vendor-Relationship-Management, Governance, the Web.